Carrot & Coriander Soup
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 14
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 2g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Total Carbohydrates 21g
Dietary Fiber 5g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 brown onions
- 2 tbsp ground coriander
- 2kg carrots, chopped
- 3 litres vegetable stock
- 1 large bunch fresh coriander
- Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan.
- Add the onions and cook until softened.
- Add the ground coriander and stir for 1 minute.
- Add the stock and carrots and bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 20 minutes or until the carrots are tender.
- Add the fresh coriander and blend with an immersion blender or food processor, being careful not to burn yo ass. (if your ass is facing the soup when you're blending it, you're doing it wrong)
Buttlove Farms http://buttlovefarms.com/