Curried Carrot Soup
This is one of my favourites. It's a very simple carrot soup with a lovely curry flavour. Extremely moreish! Makes 12 1-cup servings of soup.
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 3
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 20g
Dietary Fiber 5g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 2kg carrots
- 1 brown onion
- a metric fuckton of curry powder
- 3 litres vegetable stock
- Heat the stock in a saucepan until boiling.
- Chop up those carrots roughly - the larger the pieces the longer the boil – I don't bother peeling them because I'm lazy and DGAF.
- Add a shit tonne of curry powder. Like just empty that shit in there. J/K, add the spices to whatever flips your tit. I like it heavy on the curry powder and awash in a sea of cumin.
- Boil for approximately 10 minutes or until the carrots are tender.
Buttlove Farms http://buttlovefarms.com/