Moroccan Cauliflower Soup
This one is a great one for winter dinners and goes lovely with a slice of crusty bread or even naan.
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 5
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 1g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 14g
Dietary Fiber 4g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 2 large cauliflower heads
- olive oil
- 2 Tbsp harissa paste (recipe is listed under "Spice Pastes")
- ground cinnamon
- ground coriander
- ground cumin
- 2 litres vegetable stock
- Heat the olive oil and add the dry spices in a 1:1:2 ratio (cinn:corr:cumin) unless you're like me and wish to OD on cumin and then just empty the whole fucking bottle in there.
- Add ~2tbsp (*cough*4tbsp) harissa paste and stir until fragrant. Try not to eat your harissa paste with a spoon while you wait. Add the cauliflower and stock. Cook until the cauliflower is tender.
- Snarl at your enemies as they approach your food dish. Disemowel them if they try to remove your soup*.
- Don't throw the greens of your cauliflower away!! Toss them with a little oil and salt and roast them in the oven at around 130C until the greens are crisp and the stalks are tender. They're lovely and buttery!
- *Actual disemboweling of enemies not recommended, Sandra is not responsible for your murdering, k.
Buttlove Farms http://buttlovefarms.com/