Peanut Butter Chocolate Coconut Rice Krispie Treats Recipe
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 86
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 10g
Saturated Fat 5g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 3g
Total Carbohydrates 40g
Dietary Fiber 1g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 5 cups Rice Krispies
- 360g marshmallows
- 4 tbsp peanut butter
- 80g dark chocolate, chopped
- 3 tbsp shredded coconut
- 60g unsalted butter, chopped
- Grease a large casserole dish.
- Microwave the butter, half the peanut butter, and marshmallows together in a microwave proof bowl for 2-3 minutes (in 30 second increments).
- Quickly add the 5 cups of rice krispies and stir. Press into the bottom of the casserole dish. It will be sticky.
- Melt the chocolate and remaining peanut butter in a microwave-proof bowl 30 seconds at a time until melted (remember that chocolate will burn (and sometimes catch fire) soon after melting. If it's even starting to melt, begin to stir the mixture and the rest will melt as well).
- Drizzle the chocolate and peanut butter mixture over your rice krispie treats.
- Dust with coconut and allow to set.
- Cut into 12 slices.
Buttlove Farms http://buttlovefarms.com/