Peanut Butter Cookies
This is a basic and super-simple peanut butter cookies recipe. Quick, easy, and delicious!!
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 938
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 109g
Saturated Fat 47g
Trans Fat 2g
Polyunsaturated Fat 15g
Monounsaturated Fat 37g
Total Carbohydrates 255g
Dietary Fiber 10g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 160C and line cookie sheets with baking paper.
- Combine flour and baking powder in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Combine your sugars in a medium mixing bowl.
- Add in the softened butter, vanilla extract and eggs. Mix well.
- Add in the dry ingredients and peanut butter. Mix thoroughly.
- With clean hands, remove the dough in ping pong ball sized bits. Roll them in your palms and place them on the lined cookie sheets approximately 3 inches apart. Flatten them with a fork at 90 degree angles (crosshatching).
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool in the pans for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack. The cookies will fall apart if touched immediately out of the oven and need to cool to harden.
- If the dough sticks to the fork, dip the tines either in four or powdered sugar!
- Try flattening the cookies with cookie stamp, or even just flattening them with your hand and then using a small cookie cutter to shallowly imprint a pattern into the top.
- Try softening these in the microwave and serving with a scoop of ice cream!!
Buttlove Farms http://buttlovefarms.com/